postgresql.conf Docs

From: David Wheeler <david(at)kineticode(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: postgresql.conf Docs
Date: 2003-06-05 16:13:34
Lists: sfpug

Thanks again for your great documentation of the postgresql.conf
settings. I've just revamped the Bricolage performance tuning docs
after reading your comments on shared_buffers and sort_mem.

Question: Will you be posting these docs somewhere? I'd like to include
a link to them in the Bricolage docs.

PS: The Bricolage DBA docs are here:

See the "Performance Tuning" section for the changes I made. An old
example was setting shared_buffers to 20000!

david(at)kineticode(dot)com                              ICQ: 15726394                         Yahoo!: dew7e
                                                Jabber: Theory(at)jabber(dot)org

sfpug by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2003-06-05 16:23:16