Re: FW: Multiple databases question

From: Benjamin Scherrey <scherrey(at)proteus-tech(dot)com>
To: "Jagaraj, Peter" <peter(dot)jagaraj(at)gmacrfc(dot)com>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: FW: Multiple databases question
Date: 2003-02-12 22:28:38
Lists: pgsql-odbc

You don't say what your client environment is but I would probably lean towards writing up a very
small python app/script rather than bothering with ODBC. Python has excellent support for both
PostgreSQL and Oracle connectivity - and it works under just about any environment.

good luck,

Ben Scherrey