hi

From: "Penchalaiah P(dot)" <penchalaiahp(at)infics(dot)com>
To: "Vivekananda Swamy Ramayanam" <vramayanam(at)sapient(dot)com>
Subject: hi
Date: 2007-07-30 08:11:19
Lists: pgsql-sql

I want to fix the pay based on joining date and antedate...antedate is
the last date...

Joining date is 01-07-2007

Antedate is  04-07-2005..

On joining date I will fix the pay but before fixing the pay I will
check whether antedate is there or not, if its there then I will see
difference between 2 dates..if difference is 2 years then I will fix the
pay with increments...if difference is less than 2 years then I will fix
the pay with out increments...

Take an example of above 2 dates..there is no 2 years difference between
two dates...

01-07-2007 I will fix the pay...after 3 days current date =
antedate...so again I have to fix the pay with out my intervention...

Is there any jobs or schedules or triggers to call that function when
current date and antedate is equal...

Thanks & Regards

Penchal Reddy

Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to Infinite Computer Solutions and / or its Customers and is intended for use only by the individual or the entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at info(dot)in(at)infics(dot)com and delete this email from your records.

pgsql-sql by date

Next:From: Lewis CunninghamDate: 2007-07-30 12:22:38