Re: transition SRA PostgreSQL CE -> LPI-JP OSS-DB lost English version

From: Chris Mair <chris(at)1006(dot)org>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: transition SRA PostgreSQL CE -> LPI-JP OSS-DB lost English version
Date: 2011-06-09 21:38:10
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

>> So the question is: what can I do? Does anybody know
>> whether OSS-DB will be available in English some time
>> soon? Does anybody know about another exam (available
>> through Pearson-VUE or Prometric) that tests PostgreSQL?
>
> I thought EnterpriseDB had a certification?

Ok,
like this one:
http://enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/certification/postgresql-associate-certification
I'm going to look into it. Thanks.

> Also, if the certification is "OSS-DB", is it actually PostgreSQL-
> only?

I think so:

http://www.oss-db.jp/measures/sample.shtml

These appear to be the same questions as were
in the SRA PostgreSQL CE samples.

(Im using Chrome's translate here).

Bye,
Chris.