SQL Maestro Group announces the release of PostgreSQL PHP Generator 11.4, a
powerful GUI frontend that allows you to generate feature-rich CRUD web
applications for your PostgreSQL databases.
PostgreSQL PHP Generator comes in both Freeware and Professional editions.
The feature matrix can be found at
Please note that before the end of April 2011 you can purchase the
Professional edition of PostgreSQL PHP Generator as well as all other our
products and bundles with a 20% discount.
1. Support for multi-level auto-complete editors has been implemented. Such
control is based on cascading drop-down lists and allows you to select a
value from a long list step-by-step.
2. Starting with this version it is possible to edit and insert data within
3. Client side validation has been significantly improved. Now the software
comes with a number of pre-defined validators including Range, Length range,
Email, Credit card, URL, Regular expression, and some others. It is also
possible to implement your own validation logic.
4. Starting with this version it becomes possible to use a fixed header for
data grid as well as display line numbers for grid records.
5. New version comes with a time edit control as well as with a masked edit
control that provides restricted data input.
6. Support for grid footers has been added. The footers allow you to display
summaries (Sum, Average, Count, etc) for all or selected grid columns.
7. New version also features a possibility of excluding certain files from
the output. This can be useful if you modified some files (e.g. images)
manually and don't want them to be rewritten on the next generation.
8. Now it is possible to enable lookup editors based on a template that
contains one or more table columns.
9. A possibility of generating thumbnails has been implemented for the
"Upload image to folder" editor.
10. Some other minor corrections and fixes.
Full press-release (with explaining screenshots) is available at:
SQL Maestro Group offers complete database admin, development and management
tools for MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2, SQLite, SQL Anywhere,
Firebird and MaxDB providing the highest performance, scalability and
reliability to meet the requirements of today's database applications.
The SQL Maestro Group Team
pgsql-announce by date
|Next:||From: Pavel Golub||Date: 2011-04-27 10:09:28|
|Subject: PostgresDAC v2.6.2 is available|
|Previous:||From: David Fetter||Date: 2011-04-25 04:16:48|
|Subject: == PostgreSQL Weekly News - April 24 2011 ==|