Re: New release

From: "Joost Kraaijeveld" <J(dot)Kraaijeveld(at)Askesis(dot)nl>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New release
Date: 2005-02-08 09:02:46
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi Dave,

pgsql-odbc-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org schreef:
> Per Peter's recent suggestion, I will bundle up a new formal release
> of psqlODBC in the next couple of days. So, just in case, does anyone
> have any patches to submit beforehand?
If someone can help me with understanding what the ODCB driver is doing I can try to find the solution for my problem as mailed earlier. This is really a showstopper problem for my application, so I really would like it to finish within the next couple of days.

Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld
Askesis B.V.
Molukkenstraat 14
6524NB Nijmegen
tel: 024-3888063 / 06-51855277
fax: 024-3608416
e-mail: J(dot)Kraaijeveld(at)Askesis(dot)nl
web: www.askesis.nl