Table Statistics with pgAdmin III

From: "Campbell, Lance" <lance(at)uiuc(dot)edu>
To: <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Table Statistics with pgAdmin III
Date: 2007-07-24 17:06:13
Lists: pgsql-performance
I have installed pgAdmin III 1.6.  In the tool when you click on a
particular table you can select a tab called "Statistics".  This tab has
all kinds of info on your table.  For some reason the only info I see is
for table size, toast table size and indexes size.  Is there a reason
that the other 15 fields have zeros in them?  I was thinking that maybe
I needed to turn on a setting within my database in order to get
statistics reported.

Thanks,

Lance Campbell

Project Manager/Software Architect

Web Services at Public Affairs

University of Illinois

217.333.0382

http://webservices.uiuc.edu

pgsql-performance by date

Next:From: Jean-Max ReymondDate: 2007-07-24 17:23:53