Re: Volunteer to build a configuration tool

From: "Campbell, Lance" <lance(at)uiuc(dot)edu>
To: "Mario Gonzalez" <gonzalemario(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>,<pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Volunteer to build a configuration tool
Date: 2007-06-18 17:30:28
Lists: pgsql-docspgsql-performance
Mario,
The JavaScript configuration tool I proposed would not be in the install
of PostgreSQL.  It would be an HTML page.  It would be part of the HTML
documentation or it could be a separate HTML page that would be linked
from the HTML documentation.

Thanks,

Lance Campbell
Project Manager/Software Architect