8.5alpha3 - General Impression

From: "IP" <ireneusz(dot)pastusiak(at)poczta(dot)fm>
To: <pgsql-testers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: 8.5alpha3 - General Impression
Date: 2010-02-02 21:28:57
Lists: pgsql-testers

I joined PostgreSQL test community in December last year, at alpha3 stage. Maybe it is difficut to find bugs in mature alphas, maybe it's too close to release to find huge issues, maybe it's a matter of what I'm focusing on, maybe... Or maybe that's just about who is coding and how is coding. I am really impressed with the quality of what you are doing. Great job! On the other hand - I hope to find more bugs in next alphas ;-)