PUG meeting date

From: Adam Hubscher <ahubscher(at)enova(dot)com>
To: austinpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PUG meeting date
Date: 2012-02-16 18:24:17
Lists: austinpug

Hey Everyone,

If you haven't already found out, we have had a few new things come along to try and get the word out about our group.

We've registered a domain and set up a meetup group. You can check it out here: http://www.austinpug.org

I encourage you to sign up here as we'll be announcing any planned events for the group, as well as any postgres related events in austin, from that page.

In addition, we have discovered that we share the Second Wednesday meeting time with a rather large group, the Python Users Group. We talked about it a bit at our last meeting, and we've seen some interest from the python users group, as well as some interest from our own group for users that would like to stop by and meet some other python users. After some looking around, we've found no other groups using the second Tuesday of every month.

How does this sound to everyone?

This would put the next date at March 13th, 2012.

We would not be changing anything else, merely the date.

Let me know as soon as possible so there is a long enough period of time for everyone to make arrangements and for us to get the word out sufficiently.

Also, please make sure to pay attention to the Meetup page for updates on the upcoming PG Day at the end of March (March 28th), which will be hosted at the Embassy Suites in the Arboretum.

Thanks!

Adam Hubscher
Database Developer
ahubscher(at)enova(dot)com