PGAdminIII Query Tool Edit Window Key Commands stopped working between 1.0 and 1.10.0 beta.

From: "Larry Silvermintz" <larrys(at)ucla(dot)edu>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PGAdminIII Query Tool Edit Window Key Commands stopped working between 1.0 and 1.10.0 beta.
Date: 2009-04-25 16:02:42
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hello, I just (April 20 download) switched from PG 8.3 (with the PgAdminIII
that it shipped with, to 8.4 beta, with it's included PGAdminIII 1.10.0
beta.

I am running the Win32 (Precompiled) version on Win XP Pro. Language:
English.

In the Query Tool Edit window, the tab key Commands stopped working between
1.0 and 1.10.0 beta. Specifically, the tab key no longer performs any
action. It used to initiate a block indent. Similarly Shft-tab (performs
no action) no longer performs block-unindent. If I paste in a tab character
from part of an old file, the block indents are activated correctly.

In the Preferences dialog, I set the tab value to 4, 5, and 12. Itried with
and without conversion of tabs to spaces.

I also find that the ctrl+space command performs no action,
whereas the documentation says it should activate a code-completion menu.

Please suggest a fix or resolve if a true bug. Respectfully,

Larry Silvermintz, Ph.D.

(510) 705-1432