recover deletede tuples

From: "Lending, Rune" <rune(dot)lending(at)inpoc(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: recover deletede tuples
Date: 2004-07-15 13:02:00
Lists: pgsql-admin
I have deleted some important tuples, but have not run vacuum yet. I am
looking at the oid file in the base structure, and I can see the tuples are
in this file.
I used pgfsck and worked just fine on small tables, but it dies when I am
running it on a large table.
The datas I want to recover is from a 7.2 database.

Is there any other way of recover deleted tuples that still remains on disc?
Are there any scripts that can read base files?

Please help, it is kind of critical for us.

/rune

pgsql-admin by date