Re: Commit log issue with load generated by

From: Claudio Natoli <claudio(dot)natoli(at)memetrics(dot)com>
To: 'Gavin Sherry' <swm(at)linuxworld(dot)com(dot)au>,pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Commit log issue with load generated by
Date: 2004-09-01 08:50:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32
Hi Gavin,

> I ran up the win32 beta 1 and ran pgbench against it as follows:
>
> ./pgbench -h windows.box -U postgres -P postgres bench -c 10 -t 10000
>
> I encountered the following errors:
>
> Client 0 aborted in state 3: ERROR:  could not access status of
transaction 24538

I'm not able to reproduce. What flavour of windows are you on?

You mention that you are able to re-create the error. Is this starting from
a virgin installation? If so, what are the steps?

Cheers,
Claudio

PS. If we don't get anywhere via email, we could try meeting up some time
over the next couple days.

---
<a
ailpolicy.html</a>