Win32 bug fix

From: Claudio Natoli <claudio(dot)natoli(at)memetrics(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "'MLikharev(at)micropat(dot)com'" <MLikharev(at)micropat(dot)com>
Subject: Win32 bug fix
Date: 2004-08-26 04:19:37
Lists: pgsql-patches

Could someone please eyeball the attached patch for errors and as a
correction for:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2004-08/msg00307.php

Also, could someone (Maksim?) please reproduce the bug on their system, and
then confirm that the patch corrects (as I seem unable to reproduce the bug,
which in itself is a mystery I don't have time to solve :-)

Cheers,
Claudio

---
<a
ailpolicy.html</a>

Attachment Content-Type Size
diff.patch application/octet-stream 2.7 KB