Re: localtime() for win32 problem.

From: Claudio Natoli <claudio(dot)natoli(at)memetrics(dot)com>
To: 'Korea PostgreSQL Users' Group' <pgsql-kr(at)postgresql(dot)or(dot)kr>,pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: localtime() for win32 problem.
Date: 2004-07-29 05:11:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32
Hmm. Looks like we are trying to "score" timezones using date/times pre
midnight, Jan 1 1970, which is a no-no for win32 (IIRC, this was a prime
motivator for rolling in a pg_timezone library).

Have to avoid this, or change pgtz.c following lines 184 and 304 to
correctly deal with a NULL return from the native localtime.

Cheers,
Claudio

---
<a
ailpolicy.html</a>

pgsql-hackers-win32 by date

Next:From: Justin WyerDate: 2004-07-29 06:29:06