Re: Installed Postgresql "Windows proof of concept" ...

From: Claudio Natoli <claudio(dot)natoli(at)memetrics(dot)com>
To: 'Jeff Weeks' <jweeks(at)rci(dot)rutgers(dot)edu>,pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Installed Postgresql "Windows proof of concept" ...
Date: 2004-06-17 01:02:34
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
Hi Jeff,

Sounds like you'd be better off with the dev version of the native port.
Have a read of: http://momjian.postgresql.org/main/writings/pgsql/win32.html
and following the link to http://www.hagander.net/pgsql/win32snap/

Stay tuned for more,
Claudio

---
<a
ailpolicy.html</a>

pgsql-cygwin by date

Subject: Re: the cygwin responses I got ...
Previous:From: Mike GDate: 2004-06-17 00:57:34
Subject: Re: Updated Cygwin Package: postgresql-7.4.2-1