Re: Runtime Problems

From: Claudio Natoli <claudio(dot)natoli(at)memetrics(dot)com>
To: 'Richard Luckhurst' <rickl(at)soundadvice(dot)aunz(dot)net>,Claudio Natoli <claudio(dot)natoli(at)memetrics(dot)com>
Cc: PGSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Runtime Problems
Date: 2004-05-13 04:26:50
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

> I am working from a snapshot about 5 days old

Ok, that's probably why then.

The relocatable install stuff Bruce is doing is pretty new, and not quite
finished. I imagine the document you are working on was developed using a
newer release with it more or less working.

For now, if you want to keep playing with your build, I suggest you just
drop the pgsql root directory into C:/msys/1.0/local/

Cheers,
Claudio

---
<a
ailpolicy.html</a>

pgsql-hackers-win32 by date

Previous:From: Richard LuckhurstDate: 2004-05-13 03:42:53