Re: Runtime Problems

From: Claudio Natoli <claudio(dot)natoli(at)memetrics(dot)com>
To: Claudio Natoli <claudio(dot)natoli(at)memetrics(dot)com>,'Richard Luckhurst' <rickl(at)soundadvice(dot)aunz(dot)net>,'PGSQL Hackers' <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Runtime Problems
Date: 2004-05-13 01:29:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32
Err, no. I mis-read your post. I provided you a solution to the *next*
problem you are going to have :-)

I'm don't see why postgres.exe would not be found if you've set your path
correctly. Are you working from cvs or a recent snapshot? There's been quite
a few changes to this code recently and perhaps you've gotten an
inconsistent set of changes...

Like I said, this stuff should hopefully be sorted in a couple days.

Cheers,
Claudio

---
<a