Re: pg_ctl

From: Claudio Natoli <claudio(dot)natoli(at)memetrics(dot)com>
To: 'Andrew Dunstan' <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>,pgsql-hackers-win32 <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pg_ctl
Date: 2004-03-24 23:10:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32
> Are we now in a state where it would make sense to look at
> doing pg_ctl in C?

FWIW, I think the Service Manager integration is crucial, and pg_ctl in C is
a nice to have.

> (And has anyone looked at putting in service manager hooks?)

I did for a private port, but haven't fixed it up yet for this port. If
anyone wants to take this item, just let me know (I can send you the code
I've got already).

Cheers,
Claudio

---
<a
ailpolicy.html</a>

pgsql-hackers-win32 by date

Next:From: Vitaly BelmanDate: 2004-03-26 12:16:59