Re: CVS source win32 mingw some comile err

From: Claudio Natoli <claudio(dot)natoli(at)memetrics(dot)com>
To: 'Korea PostgreSQL Users' Group' <pgsql-kr(at)postgresql(dot)or(dot)kr>, pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us
Subject: Re: CVS source win32 mingw some comile err
Date: 2004-02-02 06:17:22
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

Attached patch is for immediate application to HEAD.

user.c: missing/extraneous closing parens on a number of lines
(Win32/cygwin case only)

pgstat.c: added include of tcop/tcopprot.h for whereToSendOutput definition

Cheers,
Claudio

---
<a
ailpolicy.html</a>

Attachment Content-Type Size
diff9c-a.out application/octet-stream 3.5 KB