Re: psql binary that does not require Cygwin

From: Claudio Natoli <claudio(dot)natoli(at)memetrics(dot)com>
To: 'My Deja ' <mydeja(at)achimota(dot)com>,"'pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org '" <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: psql binary that does not require Cygwin
Date: 2004-01-13 23:38:56
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

> I know this may not be the right place, but I am looking for a Windows
> binary of psql which I can use to connect to Postgres that doesn't
> require Cygwin.

There is a link to one at the bottom of the following page:
http://momjian.postgresql.org/main/writings/pgsql/win32.html

> By the way is psql the only PostgreSQL utility like pg_dump, pg_create,
> etcetera that can be compiled without Cygwin?

Not exactly. We hope to soon have the full system available under native
Windows (ie. without Cygwin).

Cheers,
Claudio

---
<a
ailpolicy.html</a>

pgsql-cygwin by date

Next:From: Patrick SamsonDate: 2004-01-14 10:07:04