Re: fork/exec patch: pre-CreateProcess finalization

From: Claudio Natoli <claudio(dot)natoli(at)memetrics(dot)com>
To: 'Tom Lane ' <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>,'Bruce Momjian ' <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: 'Jan Wieck ' <JanWieck(at)Yahoo(dot)com>,Claudio Natoli <claudio(dot)natoli(at)memetrics(dot)com>,"'''pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org' ' '" <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: fork/exec patch: pre-CreateProcess finalization
Date: 2004-01-09 01:12:32
Lists: pgsql-patches
Tom Lane wrote:
> I've just noticed another serious bit of breakage in CVS tip (though
> this might be fixed by Claudio's pending patch that reverts a lot of
> the code rearrangements).

It's already been applied. Your push in the SubPostmaster direction was
really useful; a lot cleaner, and fixed things that I wasn't even familiar
enough with the code to know were broken.

Cheers,
Claudio

---
<a
ailpolicy.html</a>

pgsql-patches by date

Previous:From: Claudio NatoliDate: 2004-01-09 01:04:40