fork/exe [was Not 7.5, but 8.0 ?]

From: Claudio Natoli <claudio(dot)natoli(at)memetrics(dot)com>
To: 'Bruce Momjian' <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>,PostgreSQL Win32 port list <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: fork/exe [was Not 7.5, but 8.0 ?]
Date: 2003-11-18 15:36:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32
[moved discussion to win32 list]

> I am ready to work with anyone to make fork/exec happen.

Ok. Count me in.

> I can show you examples of what I have done and walk you through areas
that need work.

Already experimenting with the EXEC_BACKEND areas, but it would be great if
you could point out other areas of concern.

> We need to have EXEC_BACKEND working on Unix first, then we can add the
> CreateProcess call on Win32, so all this can be done on Unix first.

Yup. I'll be doing this under cygwin + RH Linux.

Cheers,
Claudio

---
<a
ailpolicy.html</a>

pgsql-hackers-win32 by date

Next:From: Claudio NatoliDate: 2003-11-19 06:26:48