Re: Bug report from pgsql-bugs (cygipc?)

From: Claudio Natoli <claudio(dot)natoli(at)memetrics(dot)com>
To: 'Jason Tishler' <jason(at)tishler(dot)net>, Joerg Last <joerg(dot)last(at)t-systems(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Bug report from pgsql-bugs (cygipc?)
Date: 2003-04-15 01:36:53
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

> > I'm sorry, I could help any further.

Joerg, your help/insight is greatly appreciated.

> Unfortunately, I think that the following applies:
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-cygwin/2003-04/msg00014.php
>
> Jason

Jason, is there any real point in trying to run debug versions of
Postgresql/cygipc? Seems like cygipc has a short life expectancy... Is there
a firm time-frame for the incorporation of SysV IPC in cygwin and/or can you
suggest a suitable starting point for "helping finish" it?

Cheers,
Claudio

http://www.memetrics.com/emailpolicy.html