java.sql.SQLException: ERROR:

From: Anthony Marino <Anthony(at)RESoftInc(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: java.sql.SQLException: ERROR:
Date: 2000-08-28 16:01:34
Lists: pgsql-general
The following error message occurs during an installation of an application
which is building some tables.  This message seems to occur when the
application is trying to create a BLOB Write stored function.

"Unrecognized language specified in a CREATE FUNCTION: 'plpgsql'.
Recognized languages are sql, C, internal an the created procedural
languages."

When I run "createlang --pglib /opt/db/pgsql/lib --dbname mydb"  I'm
prompted for the language which I enter "C".  I then get an error saying
that only "plpsql", "pltcl" and "plperl" are supported.

I'm using the following;
	1) RH 6.2
	2) pgsql 7.0.1.2
	3) jdbc7.0-1.2.jar

I can't seem to figure this one out over that last 2 days. Can anyone help
please.

Thank you!

Anthony W. Marino
anthony(at)resoftinc(dot)com