Is there an API reference for Postgres? What about 2-phase transactions?

From: "Ivan Babikov" <iab(at)qms(dot)e-burg(dot)ru>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Is there an API reference for Postgres? What about 2-phase transactions?
Date: 2001-11-14 05:59:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi!

I could easily find chapters like "API reference" in Interbase and Postgres
manuals.

What can be considered as API reference in Postgres: libpq, libpq++ ?

Actually, I am looking for an exact information about ability of using 2
phase commited transaxctions in Postgres and I was given an advice to ask
about it here.