Re: pg_dump and timestamp : problem with TimeZone

From: "Emmanuel Guyot" <emmguyot(at)wanadoo(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_dump and timestamp : problem with TimeZone
Date: 2001-10-28 13:43:17
Lists: pgsql-admin

Well, I've just solved the problem : I don't use anymore the TZ variable.
And now there is no more problem.
Though, I had to modify my programs to force the Timezone at each request.

If you have another workaround, just tell...

Emmanuel Guyot

"Emmanuel Guyot" <emmguyot(at)wanadoo(dot)fr> a crit dans le message de news:
9r11np$mk9$1(at)news(dot)tht(dot)net(dot)(dot)(dot)