Re: cannot install postgres

From: Ibrahim Shaame <ishaame(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tanuwijaya <tanuwijaya(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: cannot install postgres
Date: 2009-05-26 14:46:42
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello Tanuwijaya,
I can understand your frustrations especially as a novice. But if you
want people to be able to help you please be precise by telling:
- on which operating system and which version are you installing
- which version of postgresql are you installing
- at which stage are you asked to enter password
etc
Ibrahim