Regarding Connectivity

From: "Amit Saha" <amit(dot)caritor(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Regarding Connectivity
Date: 2008-01-08 12:43:45
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hi,

I have one question regarding the connectivity to PostGreSQL Database.

*Question:* Is it possible to connect to the PostGreSQL database through
Microsoft SQL Server 2000 version in the DTS Package.
There is a requirement to pull data from PoseGreSQL database into SQL Server
Database.

In case, it's not possible, is there any way to export the data in a flat
file, so that I can use this for importing in SQL server database.

Please let me know how should I go about that.

Thanks
Amit

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Phillip SmithDate: 2008-01-08 22:20:45