Re: Problem with unique key

From: "Greg Peters" <gregpeters79(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problem with unique key
Date: 2006-11-28 09:35:15
Lists: pgsql-general
Thanks all,

with your help I figured out what happened. You are all correct in that the
sequence is out of sync with the "key" value. I dumped the db and then
selectively restored it from the sql file some time ago by cutting and
pasting directly to the command prompt. I must have left out the commands
that tell it what the current value of the sequence is. Problen solved.

Many thanks,
Greg.