Administration Scripts

From: kulmacet101(at)kulmacet(dot)com
To: "pgsql-novice" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Administration Scripts
Date: 2009-01-19 13:00:18
Lists: pgsql-novice

All,

I am looking for a site that might provide administration scripts for
Postgresql. Specifically I am looking for a script where I can add
permissions to a group or user on tables, views, and sequences. Currently
I am adding these permissions on an ad-hoc basis but this seems slow.

Any support appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Kulmacet