Re: BUG #5267: initdb fails on AIX: could not identify current directory

From: Michael Felt <mamfelt(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #5267: initdb fails on AIX: could not identify current directory
Date: 2010-01-11 07:57:42
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Update: I have reinstalled my server and now it works fine. (I did not
recomply the initdb program).
As I did this to enable a security feature, not related to this (called
Trusted Executition) I can only guess what might have been to problem. As I
dont have the old system - and I am not going to reinstall it to "test" - we
are at a dead end here.

I am glad that my build procedure worked properly though!

I am looking for other AIX users to test the build as I am building up a
repository of pre-built AIX open source packages - especially those not
found elsewhere.

Where can I best make this known within postgres?

Thanks for your assistance,
Michael