Next meetup: Looking for presentations

From: "Ian Bailey" <ian(at)hardcircle(dot)net>
To: torontopug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Next meetup: Looking for presentations
Date: 2009-01-07 14:31:53
Lists: torontopug
Happy new year, everyone.

We've skipped a few months, mainly because the responses to the survey
indicated a preference towards presentations, and the fact that we do
not have a lot of people to present. But the group is still here, and
we're going to have our next PUG night soon!

I would like to schedule the next PUG night for Monday, February 23rd.
I'm hoping this early lead time will give ample time for myself and
others to get the word out, and to give potential speakers more time
to prepare content.

If you have an idea of something you would like to present, please
contact me (or post to the mailing list). Even if your topic only
requires a few minutes to cover, we are interested in hearing what you
have to say!

Also, if anyone has office space available to host the event, please
let me know. I can host it again at Nulogy at Queen and Bathurst, but
the group is interested in moving the location around.

~Ian Bailey

torontopug by date

Next:From: Duane HebertDate: 2009-01-30 15:10:40