4th TorontoPUG and Survey

From: "Ian Bailey" <ian(at)hardcircle(dot)net>
To: torontopug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 4th TorontoPUG and Survey
Date: 2008-09-22 03:41:57
Lists: torontopug
Event: TorontoPUG meeting
Date: September 22nd, 2008, 7:30 PM
Location: The Rhino (, 1249 Queen St. West, Toronto
RSVP: Send a brief message to Ian: torontopug(dot)september2008(at)hardcircle(dot)net

It's time for the monthly meeting of TorontoPUG! Please RSVP by
sending a quick message to torontopug(dot)september2008(at)hardcircle(dot)net,
and feel free to bring someone along! We are always looking for
speakers interested in presenting to our group!

I've also set up a brief (less than 5 minute) survey for anyone who is
interested in the TorontoPUG group. I'd like to know what everyone is
looking for to ensure that we are doing things people want to attend.
I would appreciate the feedback, and would be happy to share the
results after I close the survey.

The survey can be accessed at:

This information is also available on the TorontoPUG website:

torontopug by date

Next:From: Steve SingerDate: 2008-09-26 23:52:32