3rd TorontoPUG Meetup

From: "Ian Bailey" <ian(at)hardcircle(dot)net>
To: torontopug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 3rd TorontoPUG Meetup
Date: 2008-08-12 16:49:49
Lists: torontopug
Event: TorontoPUG meeting
Date: August 25th, 2008, 7:30 PM
Location: The Rhino (www.therhino.ca), 1249 Queen St. West, Toronto
RSVP: Send a brief message to Ian: torontopug(dot)august2008(at)hardcircle(dot)net

It's time for the third monthly meeting of TorontoPUG!

For our first meeting, we will going back to a social setting at the
Rhino. This will be an opportunity to meet others using PostgreSQL in
the area, to learn how others are using PostgreSQL in different ways,
or to learn basics about the PostgreSQL project. Please RSVP by
sending a quick message to torontopug(dot)august2008(at)hardcircle(dot)net, and
feel free to bring someone along!

To get updates about future events, meet people between events, and
suggest ideas for future events, please join our mailing list,
archives are available here:
http://archives.postgresql.org/torontopug/. We are always looking for
speakers interested in presenting to our group! Also be sure to check
out our page: http://pugs.postgresql.org/torontopug.

~Ian Bailey

torontopug by date

Next:From: Ian BaileyDate: 2008-08-21 02:11:17