Re: Rolling the ball

From: "Ian Bailey" <ian(at)hardcircle(dot)net>
To: torontopug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Jonathan Fuerth" <jonathan(at)fuerth(dot)ca>, "Steve Singer" <ssinger_pg(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
Subject: Re: Rolling the ball
Date: 2008-06-12 03:56:17
Lists: torontopug
All right folks, the post is now up on our page:

Please start passing out this URL, and let's get this group started!
Let me know if you see anything I missed in the post.

Again, if either of you want to have posts on the TorontoPUG site,
send me your account id on the PUG site, and I can add your posts to
the page.

Just in case there's overlap, I'll be adding this event to Facebook,
TorCamp, and the Toronto Ruby Sites.