Looking for co-founder(s)

From: M2Y <mailtoyahoo(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Looking for co-founder(s)
Date: 2008-09-16 16:32:50
Lists: pgsql-jobs
Hello,

We are a start-up based in Bangalore(India) in early stage. We are
planning to provide a data management solution based on few innovative
ideas. We are planning to base our solution on Postgres.

We are looking for co-founder(s), ideally people who are innovative,
interested in databases, has developing experience in Postgres and has
customer exposure.

Please contact me personally(mailtoyahoo(at)gmail(dot)com) if you are
interested so that we can take this discussion further.

Thanks,
Srinivas

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: kevin kempterDate: 2008-09-22 17:43:09