Backing up large objects

From: "Martijn de Munnik" <m(dot)h(dot)m(dot)demunnik(at)phys(dot)uu(dot)nl>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Backing up large objects
Date: 2001-03-30 12:42:01
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

im unsing PostgreSQL as a database backend for my website and therefore it
stores image's and other large objects. As far as I know pg_dump(all) isn't
capable of backing up large objects. So I was wondering how to backup the
image's etc. Is there a script or such which does do the job?

Martijn de Munnik

please reply to: m(dot)h(dot)m(dot)demunnik(at)phys(dot)uu(dot)nl