Sr. Postgres Lead DBA | Downtown Chicago | On-Line Advertising Company

From: "Barzin Daragahi" <bdaragahi(at)dotomi(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Sr. Postgres Lead DBA | Downtown Chicago | On-Line Advertising Company
Date: 2010-09-17 19:30:28
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Sr. Lead Postgres DBA - Chicago - Full Time Perm

We are seeking an accomplished Sr.Lead DBA who has deep experience with
Postgres and who has the skill to "own" and administer 100+ terabytes of
data in a high transaction, high availability environment. We are a
cutting-edge Internet advertising company located downtown Chicago
called Dotomi. We are doing a massive transformation of our entire
enterprise. We are seeking to build a data team around the leader we
hire for this role.

Summary of Requirements

1) Sr. DBA

2) Postgres

3) Very Large Databases

4) High Transaction Production Systems

5) High Availability Production Systems

6) Leadership

Location: Downtown Chicago

Type: Full Time-Perm (Not contract)

Relocation Assistance: Yes

Level: Sr. Manager

Dotomi Inc is a leading provider of targeted internet advertising
solutions. Co-founded in 2003 by Yair Goldfinger - the creator of
instant messaging and co-founder of ICQ - with the goal of establishing
an effective tool for marketers to better communicate with their
customers and high value prospects online. We have 150 staff and
experiencing hyper-growth at over 100%. The market demand for our
services is unprecedented. This is very exciting time for Dotomi.

Please see more about our company at http://www.dotomi.com
<http://www.dotomi.com>

Send resume or questions directly to: bdaragahi(at)dotomi(dot)com
<mailto:bdaragahi(at)dotomi(dot)com>

Contact info:

Barzin Daragahi | HR / Senior Recruiting

168 North Clinton Street, Fourth Floor
Chicago, Illinois 60661

Direct: (312) 588-3633