Re: deallocating prepared statements

From: "Haszlakiewicz, Eric" <EHASZLA(at)transunion(dot)com>
To: "Daniel Verite" <daniel(at)manitou-mail(dot)org>, <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: deallocating prepared statements
Date: 2008-12-03 21:27:47
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

ah.. yes, that makes sense.  	The syntax for identifiers is relatively
simple
(http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/interactive/sql-syntax-lexical.html#
SQL-SYNTAX-IDENTIFIERS), so I _don't_ need to worry about quoting all
that much, just checking for invalid characters.  That's much easier.
Thanks for the pointer!

eric