RE: [PORTS] os/2 & SCO open server ????

From: Sean Mitchell <mitchell(at)chrs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgreSQL(dot)org, "Billy G(dot) Allie" <Bill(dot)Allie(at)mug(dot)org>
Cc: bga(at)mug(dot)org
Subject: RE: [PORTS] os/2 & SCO open server ????
Date: 1999-08-25 15:42:24
Lists: pgsql-ports

Bill,

I was only casually interested as that server is dedicated for something
else and I just wanted to see if it would compile out of the box. It was
UnixWare 2.1.2, and I'm not sure what version of the development kit was
installed. I've since got it going on NT (gack!) and that will have to be my
target.

Cheers,

Sean