RE: [PORTS] os/2 & SCO open server ????

From: Sean Mitchell <mitchell(at)chrs(dot)com>
To: "Marco Heidenwolf (s660448)" <s660448(at)tfh-berlin(dot)de>, pgsql-ports(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: RE: [PORTS] os/2 & SCO open server ????
Date: 1999-08-24 13:33:21
Lists: pgsql-ports
Hi Marco...

<QUALIFIER>
I'm also a newbie with Postgres....
</QUALIFIER>

I tried compiling postgres on SCO Unixware with no luck. There's nothing in
any docs I found to suggest that anyone has done this. However, for your
OS/2 client problem, you might try the EMX suite of tools. I used them years
ago in my OS/2 days to compile unix stuff with some success. I can only
imagine they've gotten better since then.

Cheers,

Sean

pgsql-ports by date

Next:From: Date: 1999-08-24 20:01:39