importing tables through ODBC having errors

From: Dennis Chen <Dennis(dot)Chen(at)alcatel(dot)com(dot)au>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: importing tables through ODBC having errors
Date: 1999-04-19 00:45:21
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hi,

I was tring to use insight's ODBC driver on Windows NT.

I used VisData to browse the Postgres Database I connected to.
I was able to see those tables I defined in Postgres  database, there
wasn't any problem.

Subsequently, I imported some tables from MS Acess and
I was still able to see them in VisData. However, when I back to
the host and use psql to check those tables I imported. There was
problem. I type in \d *, the errors were:

Can't find Table <xxx1>
Can't find Table <xxx2>

which are imported tables.

Cheers

Dennis

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Joe DieckertDate: 1999-04-19 05:57:48