Install/regression test instructions don't work.

From: "Koch, Kevin" <Kevin(dot)Koch(at)compaq(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Install/regression test instructions don't work.
Date: 2001-01-17 20:47:00
Lists: pgsql-bugs
Downloaded V7.0.3 from latest area.

Followed build instructions on my Alpha Linux box.

Regression test instructions do not work as postmaster (or something
similarly named) isn't running.

If this is part of Postgresql, you need to say how to start it.

If its not part of postgresql, you need to say where to get it as you do for
gmake.

I can't proceed until I pass this step, so I'm waiting for a response.

Thanks.

Kevin Koch

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: pgsql-bugsDate: 2001-01-17 20:50:35
Previous:From: philDate: 2001-01-17 20:27:04
Subject: Re: Bug in date_part()