Re: Help required regarding psqlodbc driver

From: "Trewern, Ben" <Ben(dot)Trewern(at)mowlem(dot)com>
To: "Uma Shankar Uniyal" <umau(at)aztec(dot)soft(dot)net>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Help required regarding psqlodbc driver
Date: 2005-01-24 11:26:50
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Uma Shankar Uniyal,

Sorry but I'm not going to be of much help. I've forwarded this to the
psql-odbc list to see if they can help.

Regards,

Ben

This email and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
notify the sender and do not store, copy or disclose the content
to any other person.

It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that opening this
message and/or any of its attachments will not adversely affect
its systems. No responsibility is accepted by the Company.