TEKsystems

From: "Labay, Russell D(dot)" <rlabay(at)teksystems(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: TEKsystems
Date: 2005-10-11 22:21:27
Lists: pgsql-jobs
Hello,

My name is Russell Labay and I am with TEKsystems in Austin, TX and I
have Two Postgres positions that I would like to post on your website.
How would I go about doing this?

Here is the information on our positions.

Thank you for your assistance.

Job Description:

Our client is currently seeking a consultant to assist them with the
technical support engineering of their Postgres technical environment.
The ideal candidate will be providing customer satisfaction through the
delivery of high quality, in depth, responsive customer support. They
will also be working with Engineering and QE on new product direction,
testing, and support.

Required Experience:

Minimum 1 year PostgreSQL support experience

Minimum of 4 years of experience supporting databases on UNIX or Linux.

Knowledge and experience supporting relational databases (one of the
following: Oracle, DB2 Sybase, Informix)

Experience with large file systems (100+ GB) on RAID arrays

Familiarity with PostgreSQL programming interfaces (ODBC, C/C++, Perl,
PHP, Java, Python, TCL/TK)

Minimum 4 years of related practical experience in supporting software

Over 3 year's experience of technical phone support for external
customers

Preferred Experience:

Networking knowledge

Experience with Remote Diagnostic tools (Web-EX, Go-To-Assist, Terminal
Services)

SAN experience a plus

Regards,

Russell Labay
Professional Recruiter
TEKsystems
(512) 249-4912
(888) 598-5877

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Larry BrandDate: 2005-10-18 14:53:46