Re: UUIDs generated using ossp-uuid on windows not unique

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: "MUHAMMAD ASIF" <anaeem(dot)it(at)hotmail(dot)com>, <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: UUIDs generated using ossp-uuid on windows not unique
Date: 2010-03-30 16:52:50
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi MUHAMMAD-san.

Sorry late reaction...
unfortunately, My machine crashed and was not revitalized.:-(
However, There is a thing of now a few.
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/OSSP_win32/msvc/

I have a comment from Ralf S. Engelschall.
==
Sorry for being late with the release of OSSP uuid 2.0.0.
Yes, it will be released the next days and will contain the
Win32 support I already prepared a few months ago.
==
It seems that however, he is very busy. ...

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito