UltraDev docs

From: Tony Grant <tony(at)animaproductions(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: UltraDev docs
Date: 2001-05-09 17:26:04
Lists: pgsql-announce
Hello,

I have begun an UltraDev, PostgreSQL, Apache and Tomcat document.
It was born from personal need, and may grow into something usefull. It
has been read and approved by Macromedia.

http://www.animaproductions.com/ultra.html

La version fran├žaise est ici

http://www.animaproductions.com/ultra_fr.html

Je ne peut pas maintenir et actualiser la version fran├žaise faute de
temps. Un volontaire???

Current status is hacking UltraDev configuration files. A PostgreSQL
dialog is annexed to the page. I hope to get some usefull Beans in there
and maybe make the Tomcat support a little more friendly (WEBINF folder
support for one).

This is an open effort so all additions corrections welcome.

Cheers

Tony Grant

--
RedHat Linux on Sony Vaio C1XD/S
http://www.animaproductions.com/linux2.html

pgsql-announce by date

Next:From: Chris BrownDate: 2001-05-10 22:22:56