UltraDev docs

From: Tony Grant <tony(at)animaproductions(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: UltraDev docs
Date: 2001-05-09 17:26:04
Lists: pgsql-announce

I have begun an UltraDev, PostgreSQL, Apache and Tomcat document.
It was born from personal need, and may grow into something usefull. It
has been read and approved by Macromedia.

La version fran├žaise est ici

Je ne peut pas maintenir et actualiser la version fran├žaise faute de
temps. Un volontaire???

Current status is hacking UltraDev configuration files. A PostgreSQL
dialog is annexed to the page. I hope to get some usefull Beans in there
and maybe make the Tomcat support a little more friendly (WEBINF folder
support for one).

This is an open effort so all additions corrections welcome.

Tony Grant

RedHat Linux on Sony Vaio C1XD/S
Macromedia UltraDev with PostgreSQL

pgsql-announce by date

Next:From: Chris BrownDate: 2001-05-10 22:22:56