Datatypes in embedded SQL

From: "Mic" <Mic(dot)c(at)sloten(dot)demon(dot)nl>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Datatypes in embedded SQL
Date: 2001-03-26 18:35:05
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hey all.

I've a question on embedded sql.
Thing is, I'm trying to declare a struct in the embedded SQL part in my C
program, but the preprocessor complains about an 'unknown data type in line
162'. Is it not possible at all in Postgres to declare a structure? I tried
writing out the DBstruct in the SQL DECLARE section, that didn't work
either.
When i don't use the struct, passing 4 variables instead, all goes well.

 I Am using Postgres server 7.0.2, and the pgcl preprocessor, running under
Mandrake Linux.

Regards,
Mic

preveously defined: