Re: BOF at pgCon?

From: greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com
To: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, pgsql-cluster-hackers-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Jan Wieck" <JanWieck(at)Yahoo(dot)com>, "Bruce Momjian" <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, "PostgresCluster ML" <pgsql-cluster-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BOF at pgCon?
Date: 2010-05-10 20:13:01
Lists: pgsql-cluster-hackers
It's sounding like early votes are leaning toward a dinner and talk session after the developer's meeting.  Josh, if you can work out the logistics, I can arrange to throw some funds toward booking somewhere too if that helps.

It might be nice to extend the invitation here to a larger group.  But to be honest I'm not sure anybody who's not already active in replication development will get much out of it besides massive overload of detail.  That's why I thought something low-key during other sessions was worth considering.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

pgsql-cluster-hackers by date

Next:From: Marko KreenDate: 2010-05-10 20:25:52